Things that are Harder than they Seem.Yeah so difficulty level on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being the easiest):
- Drawing something thats 3D on to a 2D sheet of paper: 8
- Drawing something thats in color and making it black and white: 12
- You get confused about what to shade, I know I want to shade the part where there are darker colors.
- Being a nonrecovering alcoholic and trying to keep your hand from shaking: 25
- I swear this is frustrating, i'm like so not kidding.
- Cant use a ruler on a curved line for those of you smarty pants who just thought or said that.
- Blending with grayscale markers: Impossible
Spending 8 hours coloring a picture with color pencils is very degrading espeially since I thought I mastered the arent of coloring in second grade....just saying.

No comments:
Post a Comment